Versions of this absolutely simple recipe have circled the internet blogosphere in many forms. This is mine.
- 1 Large Banana (eg Cavendish not Lady Finger), the riper the better.
- 2 Eggs (Preferably Free range/Organic/Pasture raised).
- Butter or Ghee
- Optional- Cinnamon or Nut butter.
- Mash the banana well.
- In a separate bowl, Whisk eggs lightly.
- Combine (adding optional Cinnamon or Nut butter if using).
- Heat Butter or Ghee in frypan.
- Pour mixture to make preferred sized pancakes. I made pikelet-size.
- Flip then eat!
- Makes 2-5 depending on size. Can freeze in large batches for school lunches, but they do dry a little.
The first time I made these I couldn’t believe just how easy they were! Best of all, everyone in the house loves them.
I hope you do too!